On Thursday the 12th Oct 2017 fromat the White Rock Hotel
There are so many big issues that are facing the world at the moment, so this month, let’s take a moment to consider a few of them.
Bring along ‘Any Question’ that you would like to discuss, and the following are a few that I can think of to get us started……..
· Is Donald Trump a short term aberration or a step towards the dystopian future that seems to be the pre-occupation of films, books and plays at the moment.
· Hastings is a test area for Universal Credit. Does our experience give any confidence for its future roll out?
· Is now a good time to buy a property or is the price now so high that the only direction is down?
· Why are we seeing such a resurgence of nationalism in all its forms?. From Catalonia to Kurdistan, and ‘America First’ or Brexit or Crimea there seems to be such a strong mood to challenge the status quo that we haven’t seen since WWII
· And should the state take a stronger role in controlling global companies that don’t obey our rules or pay a fair level of tax?
· And any other questions that you might like to put to the group….
Look forward to seeing you there!